Born in USSR, 1979.
Current location: Israel
- The one I’m actively working on is the Next Generation Shell. The aim is to replace classic shells with a shell which is more adapted to the tasks we have today (API’s, cloud) and nicer UX.
- Tiny one: relatively human syntax for CloudFormation – CFASS (“Cloudformation alternative super syntax” 🙂 )
- Want a short summary of a structure of a JSON file you have? Use show-struct.
- Freelancer working for several clients and need several separate shell environments? Use E environments manager.
- Previously worked on Tagoholic.
- Open minded and smart people.
- People that are not afraid of changes and actually do them.
- Stupid subject lines of emails (read netiquette, guys).
- Most politicians are dirty, many criminals.
- Most politicians will screw anyone for their own benefit.
- Government should be afraid of the people.
- Most people will not act because they do not realize how much they are screwed or they falsely believe they can not change the situation.
- Many politicians screw the people without even realizing it. Happens mostly by voting on issues they do not understand.