I like helping people. One of the scalable ways to do that is through tools. That is why I’m writing open-source software. I hope that my projects will make people more productive and less frustrated. I also like guiding people to become better programmers and ops. That happens through this blog and direct communication.
- On Information Loss in Software, PerlCon 2019 Rīga. I think it’s best delivery.
- Functional Programming @ DevOps, FlipCon 2018, Tel Aviv.
- beame-insta-ssl for Nextcloud, Nextcloud Conference 2017, Berlin.
- Lower your TCO with custom solutions and NGS, DevOpsDays Moscow, 2017.
There were also several unrecorded talks, if you are wondering how much experience I have.
- The one I’m actively working on is the Next Generation Shell. The aim is to replace classic shells with a shell which is more adapted to the tasks we have today (API’s, cloud) and nicer UX.
- Tiny one: relatively human syntax for CloudFormation – CFASS (“Cloudformation alternative super syntax” 🙂 )
- Want a short summary of a structure of a JSON file you have? Use show-struct.
- Freelancer working for several clients and need several separate shell environments? Use E environments manager.
- Previously worked on Tagoholic.
Books that I recommend
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less